Oncology Sales Associate
Please find below the job responsibilities, required qualification and details application procedure for this position.
Sanofi is committed everyday to driving back diseases around the world. Discovering, producing and making available to doctors and their patients innovative, effective and well-tolerated drugs and vaccines, these have always been the guiding principles of our business activities.
Are you interested in health and healthcare, and would you like to join us? If yes, then embrace this opportunity to be a part of a diverse and talented group of individuals championed to take on innovation and change in the number one multinational pharmaceutical company in the country.
- Call on oncologists and other specialist doctors and provide them up-dated, oncology products information;
- Help cancer patients in receiving sophisticated chemotherapy and novel anti-cancer agents;
- Conduct, monitor and be involved in publication of local and international clinical studies, journals etc;
- Create demand for oncology products and achieve sales objective through developing strong professional relationship with oncologists;
To win this job, you need to have
- An MBBS Degree (Fresh graduates are also welcome);
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation;
- Experience in the related area is preferred;
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the country;
- An outstanding benefits package and excellent salary and incentive awards program
- Ongoing quality classroom and field training
- Professional career development/growth opportunities
Interested Candidates meeting the above requirements may apply ONLINE with contact numbers or send their applications with the above details and a passport size photographs to
- Human Resources Division
Sanofi Bangladesh Limited
6/2/A Segun Bagicha
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and fosters diversity at workplace.
Updated August 30, 2010